Every science revolves around the new ideas and inventions in the respective field. the science without better options becomes infructuous. DHANVANTRI AYURVEDA’s fundamental idea is to be updated and proper. basically, we indulge clinical research. some of the research abstracts as below-:
1. Role of Ayurveda in certain medical emergencies in special reference to Trinkant Pishti & Internal hemorrhage. (research published in several magazines)
2. Effective management of viral fever with Ayurvedic compound Hd-12A.
3. safety & efficacy of ayurvedic bhasma with special reference to shankh bhasm & udar shoola
4. Management of Anal fissure through Ayurveda
5. Role of Sushrutokt Aahar-vihara in vat nanatmaj roga with special reference to Rheumatoid arthritis.
6. Pain management in Rheumatoid Arthritis with rasnadi kwaath swedan.
7. Efficacy of Mana-shamak chruna in stress related diabetes.
8. Role of mutra priksha (Ayurvedic Diagnostic Procedure) in diabetes mellitus.
9. Management of Hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer) through Ayurveda.
10. Emergency Management of Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) with Ayurveda.
11. Non-surgical Treatment of fistula in ano / Anal fistula.
Non-Clinical Researches-: This type of research does not require an active subject like a patient. the total material is based upon the text of books which is co-related with past experiences with patients and then need is obtained. that need is to be satisfied with creating new detail based on existing fundamental.
1. History taking and summary contents of ATUR VYAVASTHA PATRAK- This is very small but extremely potential aspect of clinical practice. In the present scenario, the number of patients is increasing in daily O.P.D. so the duration of DOCTOR PATIENT ENCOUNTER is decreasing which often creates Mis diagnose, bad diagnose, Confusion with medicine -patient compatibility.
So the patient either gets no relief or worsen the condition. if the same pattern continues with next doctor. you may assess what happens. previously existed history taking techniques takes as long as 1-2 hours, so DHANVANTRI AYURVEDA worked on new format. and now we uses it at our own clinic. through this we may asses every term within one hour without any confusion and proper diagnose could be made. PROPER DIAGNOSE MEANS PROPER TREATMENT.