TO DOWNLOAD FULL POLICY WORDINGS- CLICK HERE
1. ONLY those patients are accepted for treatment for whom the treatments, facilities are available at clinic
2. Every patient has to undergone through standard assessment before acceptance for treatment
3. Assessment is done under appointed doctor at clinic
4. Special assessment and care plans for vulnerable patients (child, elders, patients with fatal disease ), chronic diseases & disorders.
5. When patient is accepted for treatments, every patient is told about treatments,procedures,duration of treatment, total cost and expenses, any adverse effects (if possibilities of adverse effects), success rate of treatment.
6. All treatments are done under guidance of competent Ayurvedic doctor. care of patient
is continuous and multidisciplinary.
7. We serves our patients through Ayurveda only.
8. Patients with chronic disease are handled with standards . withdrawal of steroids/analgesics/sedative/hypnotics/ or addiction of drugs are handled with utmost care.
9.We follows internationally accepted guidelines in these cases-:
Rheumatoid Arthritis– ACR–EULAR CRITERIA FOR ASSESSMENT AND PROGRESS NOTING
Patients with respiratory disorders- BRITISH THORACIC SOCIETY FOR PROGRESS NOTES AND ASSESSMENT
Hypertension,cardiac disease– U.S A HEART LUNG INSTITUTE FOR PROGRESS NOTES AND ASSESSMENTS
10. We regularly updates our assesment and progress note with U.S HEALTH INSTITUTE, U.S.A